UPDATED programme layout HERE (pdf file)
The start of the course - Saturday, 23 November 2019, at 14:00 (Lunch from 13:00)
The end of the course - Monday, 25 November 2019, at 18:00 (Dinner till 21:00)
See the faculty listed here - http://easim2019.mozello.lv/contacts/
- Brief clinical update sessions "Teach Your Colleagues" (4 participants present per set - each 15-20' long)
- "Meet the Expert" - Cardiology
- "Pandora's Box" - CPC (Clinicopathological Conference)
- "Choosing Wisely" - Workshop
Non-clinical skills (Workshops) - all will be available for all participants (rotation):
- "Communication - poorly performing colleagues"
- "Communication - dealing with complaints"
- "How to give feedback"
- Conflict solving in a reflective group practice (Balint Group)
- Health care management worldwide
- Leadership skills in health care (in planning)
Challenging IM Clinical cases (15-20' long):
- „Had never heard about this” (rare disease or clinical manifestation)
- „Had no clue in the beginning” (difficult path to the diagnosis)
- „Which path should I take?” (difficult differential diagnosis)
- „Just nice to demonstrate”